Ageless
OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Grim Scribe
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Apr 16, 2020
With the retirement of the Old World becoming imminent, the thought turns to what the new world may bring. Since Deadhaus Sonata makes a big point of community involvement, the community gets a say in this. In this thread, you do not get to decide the fate of Malorum for once. Instead, you will get to decide the fate of new people joining us in Deadhaus. Come up with your ideas for new pack rewards and post them here! The dead who come up with the ideas that get picked, will get the reward they designed!

First thought - you get to carry your gravestone as an item. You can drag it on a chain after you. Personalized with the name of the character and a cool gothic design with an ornate cross or whatever the appropriate religious symbol for Malorum would be. If there is housing you can also have the grave itself as a... furniture?

I know I said it initially as a joke but I might as well put it out there in some seriousness too. Now of course it clashes with the look of DeadHaus but in all honesty, since we're striving to have a lovely community too, a pack including "signed" pictures of Owen and the other high tier exec furry friends that have helped keep the team sane during creation could be something terribly sweet to have. <3 The great part about it too, since we're a digital age these days, we could even photoshop them to have the friends be for each of the classes too.

It's around 75% a joke, but I admit I absolutely would jump for it too cause it's a nice little touch that brings pet lovers of the community together. :3

scrollreference.png

[The Ever-Written End]

A bewitched scroll that records every death its owner has suffered by date, time, and cause.
Useless in the hands of a mortal, somewhat useful in the hands of the mortally-challenged.

Disclaimer: That ain't my art, that's just for reference.

Last edited:
1619098465073.png

(A cosmetic item for Herald teir level item)
[The Bell]
A large standing bell would appear, Ring, and then have the sound whispers from the older Wednesday videos intro with the scroll opening.

I would love to see a small dark music box, 8 notes so that you can custom your own song that plays for all to hear for just a few seconds.
Each note could be a minor chord so that it always has that dark feel to it. I would imagine it would be a higher tier item.

still surprised a "Will-o'-the-wisp" familiar / pet has not been suggested yet....
I suggest a will-o-wisp familiar pet.

But jokes aside..

A Compass of Malorum

Something that might be a low tier item..but an emote style action that pulls out a compass that projects a Malorum Constellation. Either Random or Specific.
(Quite possibly something that could guide you somewhere)

I would love to see a small dark music box, 8 notes so that you can custom your own song that plays for all to hear for just a few seconds.
Each note could be a minor chord so that it always has that dark feel to it. I would imagine it would be a higher tier item.
This would be really cool, kinda like how your town can have a tune in Animal Crossing? It could be a class-specific item, and it makes sense for a certain vocal undead to just sing it.... The musical items each class gets could be interesting for sure!

A slime monster that spreads to cover the area you are in when released, breaking down all that is yours to claim such as loot or materials before returning to you with it. Upon command the slime will reproduce what it gathered in the same state as it was before being broken down.

This would be to help out with resource gathering and inventory management.

Last edited:
Im pretty keen on a sword skin that has the likeness of a serpentine blade with a skull as a cross guard. Something of that sort that doesn't entirely encroach on an existing ip but definitely a nod and very familiar

Reactions: punkintheband
Im pretty keen on a sword skin that has the likeness of a serpentine blade with a skull as a cross guard. Something of that sort that doesn't entirely encroach on an existing ip but definitely a nod and very familiar
There's already a dual axe skin that you get for supporting the game as a Founder at the Havoc and Malice tier (and above). I think that might be along the lines of the nod and reference you're looking for.

There might be a legally challenging element to using the Soul Reaver as I don't think Denis presently has the creative rights to that series. That might include the namesake blade itself in the legalese. The Havoc and Malice twin axes could probably a different story since they only ever appeared in the first game, to my knowledge (fun to use, too).

I'd love it (and get it) if they were able to add it in, but I'm not sure they're allowed to. Hopefully Denis or one of the other Apoc devs will comment in here saying whether or not it's possible.

There's already a dual axe skin that you get for supporting the game as a Founder at the Havoc and Malice tier (and above). I think that might be along the lines of the nod and reference you're looking for.

There might be a legally challenging element to using the Soul Reaver as I don't think Denis presently has the creative rights to that series. That might include the namesake blade itself in the legalese. The Havoc and Malice twin axes could probably a different story since they only ever appeared in the first game, to my knowledge (fun to use, too).

I'd love it (and get it) if they were able to add it in, but I'm not sure they're allowed to. Hopefully Denis or one of the other Apoc devs will comment in here saying whether or not it's possible.
The wavy Style of the soul reaver Is a kriss or one of it's longer variations

This is a Kris or Keris - it is a dagger
1621131750586.png

a flame-blade sword or flamberge would be what the soul reaver is considered

so the only issues with creating something like the soul reaver itself would deal with the Hilt to the guard of the sword.
1621132219418.png

So an extra long kriss with I dont know, a cool hilt with maybe a skull on it or something would be pretty cool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . I never said the soul reaver 😉😉😉. Maybe there could be something like the "spirit ravager". Just throwing some ideas out there lol. Also I think it would MASSIVE incentive for a lot of LOK fans to snag up a founder pack

Last edited:
I don't know what the HUD will look like, but maybe player portrait frames? Slightly fancier with each tier.
There is a statue holding the different resource orbs. Perhaps different statues, the higher the tier the fancier?

Book of the (slain) Living: Keeps track of all enemies you've killed.

Reactions: punkintheband
Not gonna lie, pretty salty my suggestion was skipped lol