OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Grim Scribe
Prophet
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Oct 11, 2020
I havent seen it anywhere yet so I thought I would just make this now.

If you have ran the Tech Demo and hopefully enjoying it. What are your current specs that you are using and what other issues have you maybe come across.

I know many may want to add other forms of feedback here but maybe we can just make this thread for the tech side, and a new one for actually gameplay feedback.

I will update this with what im using when I actually play the tech demo

Thanks for creating this thread! I'm running at GTX 970, 16gb of RAM, and an i7-4790K. My computer generally runs new games very well, though sometimes I need to turn down some post processing settings.

The demo runs for me, but the frame rate is around 5 frames per second, so I cannot actually play it. Of course, this is fine, as I realize I do meet the demands of the minimum requirements. One thing I did notice that may be an issue for more people is the lack of cursor-lock, so I was constantly clicking out of the game.

Hopefully I'll be able to play future demos that are more optimized :)

Thanks for creating this thread! I'm running at GTX 970, 16gb of RAM, and an i7-4790K. My computer generally runs new games very well, though sometimes I need to turn down some post processing settings.

The demo runs for me, but the frame rate is around 5 frames per second, so I cannot actually play it. Of course, this is fine, as I realize I do meet the demands of the minimum requirements. One thing I did notice that may be an issue for more people is the lack of cursor-lock, so I was constantly clicking out of the game.

Thanks for the feedback, yes, future builds will run better for sure. Sorry about the frame rate.

We will discuss the cursor lock for future builds.

seems like i'm experiencing the exact same thing as you my guy (AMD Ryzen 5 5600G). Seems like the team needs to improve on this regard. Better luck for us next time

Last edited:
1637952926963.png
1637953028776.png
And upon Denis' request, here's my short list of demands from the Discord I made after playing the tech demo :p
1637953123164.png

So as an update a few things. One I am running the demo using a RTX 2070 Super with a Ryzen 9 5900X.

The demo seems to run fine, with some small issues visually in screen tearing and such. I agree with @Meta having the ability to see things like fps and other info would be great. Turning on and off enemies...or something of the like would be cool as well.

The Demo does not run well when being captured by any software it seems. Discord doesnt seem to like it, and even OBS would not capture the window at all. I found a fix though by changing the capture method from automatic to Windows 10.

Something.png
Wanted to place this here as an observation. Seems like enemies when bunched up tend to just stop being able to move forward. This allows for an opportunity for the player to "cheese" several enemies but just standing within range to hit as many as possible until the numbers die down.

A second thing I noticed is that if in the early waves if you happen to be standing in the door that the enemy spawns from, it prevents it from spawning. Granted it seems to be random..so its just a guess if the player can do this often.

The demo runs fine on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, i7-8086K @ 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM and GeForce RTX 2080 Ti at 2560 x 1440 resolution. unfortunately the video card is busted and everything crashes on that card after a couple of minutes.

The demo also runs fine on Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz, 32GB RAM and GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop version again at 2560 x 1440.

Spec's:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 6 3600X 6- Core Processor 3.80 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 16.0 GB RAM
System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x65 based Processor

Everything ran smooth, except the game crashed " A lot " it sadly wasn't stable on my machine.
I did around 30 - 40 playthroughs, died twice, the rest was crashes that ended the attempts.