OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Grim Scribe
Prophet
Vampire Scholar
Old World
Harbinger
Oct 11, 2020
As of late we have had a focus on the Werebat and what that also means comes with it: The Blood Moon Bat.

There is a community poll to vote on what the Blood Moon Bat will look like so if you havent make sure you go and vote now!! Voting ends at the end of the month.

With that aside i have even mentioned in those comments an idea for a New Moon Bat...but thats not why im here.

The idea of the Blood Moon brings power with it, to the werebat specifically, but the audio would leave us to understand that it may not be the only thing.

Originally i threw around an idea of perhaps being in a party ready to face off against a strong foe, planning our attack around the rise of the blood moon to empower our vampire brethren, but something else hit me. What if the boss or enemy we are facing can also draw power from the blood moon? What would that mean for our plan, would it go out the window, would a new ghastly form wait behind closed doors with unknown power?

Even further what is other classes are or could be affected? i.e. A Wight constructed with Blood Moon Artifacts...what might that look like?

Discuss.

I'm sure that the positioning of celestial bodies is going to have some impact on players, NPCs and the environment, considering they are creating an entire solar system simulation for the game. This could be yet one more way to make things more replayable, or rather, create variants for the game's base experience.

• Agree
Reactions: Temuldjin
I'm sure that the positioning of celestial bodies is going to have some impact on players, NPCs and the environment, considering they are creating an entire solar system simulation for the game. This could be yet one more way to make things more replayable, or rather, create variants for the game's base experience.
Other moon things that COULD possibly have an affect on gameplay.
-New Moon
-Full Moon
-Super Moon (when the moon is closest to the world in its orbit)
-Micro Moon (Furthest from the world)
-Solar Eclipse
-Lunar Eclipse

I mean, it would be so cool that if you and a group of fellow undeads plan a dungeon run around an upcoming Blood Moons for added difficulty and more interesting drops, unique skins or maybe even unique quest items only available in dungeons during a Blood Moon :)

Reactions: Purple Gryphon