Kainslegacy

Ripe
2nd Age
OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Old World
Harbinger
Dec 22, 2019
I personally intend on using a 2h sword, but i do like to fight the living with my bare hands (claws?) too. Any chance that'll be a thing? Also, will there be a gore system in the game? It'd so satisfying to tear the mortals asunder. Or any beast for that matter.

Well, the vampire might not have that option but the ghoul certainly will IMO.

I can't tell either, but at the very least you'll be able to use your claws in some of your transformations, such as Werewolf and Werebat surely. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Temuldjin
Well, the vampire might not have that option but the ghoul certainly will IMO.
It's not unlikely that the vampire class could get a Tarot Card that at the cost of sacrificing melee weapons/range weapons could massively improve their melee / Claw combat ;)

It's not unlikely that the vampire class could get a Tarot Card that at the cost of sacrificing melee weapons/range weapons could massively improve their melee / Claw combat ;)
Yeah, my point was that while the vampire may or may not get that kind of attack the ghoul certainly will. :)

perhaps there could even be a card that turned their claws bigger and sharper, for people who prefer to play unarmed, and it would have its own gameplay style

perhaps there could even be a card that turned their claws bigger and sharper, for people who prefer to play unarmed, and it would have its own gameplay style
Wouldn't this just be wolf form?

Wolves have claws. I'm sure you will be able to enhance the DMG for said claws. It would definitely have its own unique play style.

Also if there are going to be set unarmed cards for classes I would think those would be for the banshee and ghoul.

Basically I'm just saying that a vampire going unarmed would not be unique not to mention we don't even know if they have combat viable claws to begin with.

• Agree
Wolves have claws. I'm sure you will be able to enhance the DMG for said claws. It would definitely have its own unique play style.

Also if there are going to be set unarmed cards for classes I would think those would be for the banshee and ghoul.

Basically I'm just saying that a vampire going unarmed would not be unique not to mention we don't even know if they have combat viable claws to begin with
well, we don't know a lot of things, so lets just agree to disagree huh?

• Agree
well, we don't know a lot of things, so lets just agree to disagree huh?
true, we don't know a lot of things. But on the other hand we have learned quite a bit.

During the last stream showcasing the tech demo Denis stated that weapons will be limited per class, not open for everyone to use. I am not saying that Vampires won't get an unarmed feature, if they do cool, The only people who know that for sure are part of the team and they have not released that info.

But, I'm just not getting my hopes up because what I was stating is that with the vampires different forms that will naturally be with claws / talons / teeth / and possibly even breath weapons (wolf form, were bat, dracoliche) as well as the fact there are 2 other classes (Banshee and Ghoul) who already have much bigger claws that seem to be their main melee weapon of choice. Vampires using fisticuffs at that point seems a little out of place to me.

but hey it could happen.

I don't dislike the idea, if anything it would add more variety (it would basically mean one more tarot card that you can play with for all the classes)

Just by looking to the classes they seem all pretty capable to destroy any human barehanded (with different movements and animations for each of them obviously), i suppose you could use rings and stuff like that to replace whatever we may use to enchance normal weapons.

Last edited: