Zuzzu

Ripe
Sep 4, 2021
I've had this idea where the other factions as they get defeated become undead thus unlocking new playable characters or more simply effecting the lore.

A practical way to do it would be having a dungeon with a community goal.
For example: If a specific dungeon gets completed a million times.

• Agree
Reactions: Temuldjin and Meta
Not aiming to detract from the idea, but you're not the first one to think of/suggest this, and whether or not it happens in this regard, Denis has said that at some point other factions will become playable...whether this means they'll specifically be joining the House of the Dead or not in order to become playable remains to be clarified, as far as I'm aware.
It wouldn't surprise me to see it unfold either way, or even both ways.
Community goals are also on the table and are a fairly well-supported idea, to my knowledge.

I'm curious, if it plays out that the other factions will become undead, whether that will detract from their inherent abilities/capabilities, or perhaps open avenues to potentially enhance them further. :unsure:

Reactions: Temuldjin and Zuzzu
I've had this idea where the other factions as they get defeated become undead thus unlocking new playable characters or more simply effecting the lore.

A practical way to do it would be having a dungeon with a community goal.
For example: If a specific dungeon gets completed a million times.
This video will go into some detail about the how the playable houses will work.

Here is a couple videos they have tossed out with ideas on how they want to implement something along the lines of what your asking for with the "complete dungeon X times"