Acwhammy

Decayed
Havoc And Malice
Players Playing Bloodbath Demo
Old World
Harbinger
Jun 5, 2021
So I'm sitting here talking to my wife about the game, and she had a really cool suggestion. She knows I like to trade in games so she had the idea of items having ownership history, like a ledger, attached to them. Kind of like when you buy a house or car, you want to know how many previous owners had the car/house. Also this adds prestige to trading/crafting, etc. Also the item could have some kind of description of history attached to it.

For example you can right click on an item and an old scroll can pop up showing ownership history and maybe a description.

"This Sword of Ages was crafted by Vampire X in the First Age and was wielded by Vampire Z in the War of the Bloodhunters in the Second Age, It was then traded to Vampire Y for a bag of rotten apples."

This would also help in cases where an account might be hacked, and be easier for developers to return the stolen items to their rightful owners.

So I'm sitting here talking to my wife about the game, and she had a really cool suggestion. She knows I like to trade in games so she had the idea of items having ownership history, like a ledger, attached to them. Kind of like when you buy a house or car, you want to know how many previous owners had the car/house. Also this adds prestige to trading/crafting, etc. Also the item could have some kind of description of history attached to it.

For example you can right click on an item and an old scroll can pop up showing ownership history and maybe a description.

"This Sword of Ages was crafted by Vampire X in the First Age and was wielded by Vampire Z in the War of the Bloodhunters in the Second Age, It was then traded to Vampire Y for a bag of rotten apples."

This would also help in cases where an account might be hacked, and be easier for developers to return the stolen items to their rightful owners.
I do believe something like this is already planned to be in game.

100% core and part of the design with Ages! We are on the same page.

Reactions: Mortis and Acwhammy