Ageless
OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Dog Adopter
Magus
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 20, 2019
I remember there being talk of providing a pet in the game to represent those who adopted one and got the forum badge. Would it be possible to get something similar for pets that have been lost?

I don't mean to be a downer but I literally just buried my dog of 16 years, the dirt is still under my nails and the smell of saw dust is still on my clothes. If you can't then you can't and I understand it might not be considered healthy to some, just asking.

Rest In Peace Dutchess

Solution
A
I remember there being talk of providing a pet in the game to represent those who adopted one and got the forum badge. Would it be possible to get something similar for pets that have been lost?

I don't mean to be a downer but I literally just buried my dog of 16 years, the dirt is still under my nails and the smell of saw dust is still on my clothes. If you can't then you can't and I understand it might not be considered healthy to some, just asking.

Rest In Peace Dutchess
I know what it's like to lose a dog, better described as a best friend, my guy was 15 last year. I've given you the dog adopter badge. I don't believe they ever truly leave us.

Rest In Peace Dutchess
My cat adopter badge comes from my cat, who, at the point when I got the badge, had been dead for a month or two at most, I asked, and was still awarded the badge.

Reactions: Livin
Do pigs count?
legit adopted one after it wandered onto my farm. lil ole potbellied pig.
No one came for him after we put up notices and even had the Sheriff go to other farms in the area.

we call him Phread (pronounced Fred).

Rest In Peace Dutchess
I know what it's like to lose a dog, better described as a best friend, my guy was 15 last year. I've given you the dog adopter badge. I don't believe they ever truly leave us.

Solution
Do pigs count?
legit adopted one after it wandered onto my farm. lil ole potbellied pig.
No one came for him after we put up notices and even had the Sheriff go to other farms in the area.

we call him Phread (pronounced Fred).
Pigs would fall under our beast keeper badge, send me a photo and I will hook you up! 🐽