Suggestions for the Demo.

Can we have a " Restart Button " in the pause menu after we have pressed " Esc " ?
Can we also get a " Wave Counter " ? :)

Last edited:
Here with Patch 0.1.14 even though the Patch note was as short as possible the gameplay have never been better. ( other than us no longer being able to toggle Strafing on and off ) It's hard to put my finger on any 1 thing compared to Patch 0.1.13 but everything just feels " better " more " smooth " so I'm guessing there have been a lot of polish and optimisations going on? :)

Reactions: Denis Dyack
Is there a plan to add in some more camera manipulation, like zooming in and out? I'm probably in the minority, but when the came is right over the model's shoulder, it tends to trigger my motion sickness and makes the game more difficult to play.

Is there a plan to add in some more camera manipulation, like zooming in and out? I'm probably in the minority, but when the came is right over the model's shoulder, it tends to trigger my motion sickness and makes the game more difficult to play.
Welcome to the community! Yes, this is in the queue!

Reactions: Lord Scara
Anyone else feel like the Centurions Bless Attack should be 2 separate skills? instead of as it is now, where it's both a Buff for allies and an AoE Stun Attack at the same time.