Long Dead
Herald of the Dead
Immemorial
Malleus Monday
OG 2020
Old World
Harbinger
Nov 8, 2020
Greetings. I'm interested in supporting.

My main concern is that firstly there is a time gated window to support early on.

Next is that there are many levels.

If I were to participate today, I might not be able to achieve the top levels of support due to available funds.

If I can space that out over time, I can eventually upgrade to much higher levels of support.

Is this option available?

As an example, if you participate at $30, can you then participate for $20 more dollars to upgrade to the next level and so on?

yes
when you log into the store your pack will be reflected for the upgrade and the new price will be displayed.
Pack owned \ upgradeRisenHavoc & MaliceLegacy ScholarHerald of the DeadMalleus Odium
No pack3050125250500
Risen-2095220470
Havoc and Malice--75200450
Legacy Scholar---125375
Herald of the Dead----250

Greetings. I'm interested in supporting.

My main concern is that firstly there is a time gated window to support early on.

Next is that there are many levels.

If I were to participate today, I might not be able to achieve the top levels of support due to available funds.

If I can space that out over time, I can eventually upgrade to much higher levels of support.

Is this option available?

As an example, if you participate at $30, can you then participate for $20 more dollars to upgrade to the next level and so on?
Yes, as @Varik Keldun outlines above, we specifically do what you ask. Furthermore, the sooner you back the project, the more perks you will receive overtime. So far Ageless and Immemorial are the first few of many more to come.

Currently trying to upgrade, running into some snag of some sort, got support but they are slow going. Hopefully sometime today :)

Ooof.

I don't want to trouble Dennis with this, since this seems way below his paygrade, if anyone on staff is available to help it would be appreciated.

So I've been kinda having a really hard time with this.

I had the money set aside for the purchase, which was my extra fun money I didn't need for other things (ie, I don't have another $250 USD sitting around).

Apparently the Xsolla team autoflagged it (not my bank, for what reason I have no idea?) even though I paid with GPAY, which should be fine since it's an available option.

Now the transaction is sitting pending on my account, and she says they auto-refended it, which can take, according to support, up to 10 days even though there is only a few days left to get this supporter pack.

Is there any way I can get a raincheck on this? I believe there's only 2 days left on this particular age IIRC.

This isn't explicitly my fault (Xsolla system, not my bank, and it's a federal credit union used for US veterans, IE, there aren't many banks that are more trusted, I've never had really this much trouble with a purchase under $3k USD, even when I was travelling to Spain before Covid).

I have the money, I tried to pay, and I even went through a whole thing with Xsolla where they made me send pics of the card with a few of the numbers blurred out to verify the card is mine, and yet, I'm still not able to make the purchase because their system wasn't exactly adequate to accept the payment. FWIW, the support lady was nice, but ultimately unhelpful but also not exactly her fault but some other higher up decision maker that caused the issue.

While yes, I do just want to support the project, I'd also like to be able to participate at the appropriate level. Is kinda disheartening.