TheDuriel

Ripe
OG 2020
Mar 30, 2019
Heya, glad to know that some of the old LoK folks are still kicking around in the industry. ;P

I have a fairly simple question: What is the nature of your AMD, and Amazon partnership. If that is something you are able to indulge me on. As a developer myself i'm always looking for new opportunities and technologies, and finding your partnership section on the site sparked my interest.

Heya, glad to know that some of the old LoK folks are still kicking around in the industry. ;P

I have a fairly simple question: What is the nature of your AMD, and Amazon partnership. If that is something you are able to indulge me on. As a developer myself i'm always looking for new opportunities and technologies, and finding your partnership section on the site sparked my interest.

Yes, agreed, the LOK folks are part of the family here!

Amazon Game Services, Amazon Lumberyard and Apocalypse share similar visions for the future. In this regard, Apocalypse has gone all in with the Amazon team and technologies to provide gamers with new and engaging experiences not previously possible without the AWS Game Services and Lumberyard Technologies. We want to change the way people play games. Together with pure spirit and enthusiasm for making better games, we will often share in the spreading the good word about what we are doing.

The AMD relationship details are yet to be announced.