Denis Dyack

Denis Dyack

Founder
In case you missed it! In this month's stream, we showed the latest build and discussed the Blood Lust mechanic.

We also mentioned that we will start allocating some steam keys to Founders and Supporters.

View attachment 1024
Curious/dumb question here...

But how are the keys being distributed? Will it be based from our store account? I've been having issues with my Discord and Forum account actually noticing I bought my Ashen Edition and so there is a bit of...fear...that I would end up missing out on something like this, due to that error.

Curious/dumb question here...

But how are the keys being distributed? Will it be based from our store account? I've been having issues with my Discord and Forum account actually noticing I bought my Ashen Edition and so there is a bit of...fear...that I would end up missing out on something like this, due to that error.

Hi @Siiron, good question. We will distribute Steam keys to Founders and Supporters. So with Ashen Ring, you do qualify. I looked into your account and fixed your status - we have a few bumps getting the new store rolling, so you should be all set now; moving forward, errors like this should not happen again. Thank you very much for your support! :)

Details about the Steam key distribution will be given out on our next live stream on the 31th of March at 4 pm ET. Do not miss this stream! :)

Last edited:
Hi @Siiron, good question. We will distribute Steam keys to Founders and Supporters. So with Ashen Ring, you do qualify. I looked into your account and fixed your status - we have a few bumps getting the new store rolling, so you should be all set now; moving forward, errors like this should not happen again. Thank you very much for your support! :)

Details about the Steam key distribution will be given out on our next live stream on the 30th of March at 4 pm ET. Do not miss this stream! :)
Sir, you will forever be my hero. Thank you so much. Can't wait to see more details!

• Winner
Reactions: Denis Dyack