Thaloriel

Ripe
OG 2020
Oct 21, 2020
Brazil
In Blood Omen Kain visits a dimension of heaven and one of hell in the cathedral of Avernus, are they literally heaven and hell or just underground and aerial dungeons? Maybe floating

Em Blood Omen Kain visita uma dimensão do céu e uma do inferno na catedral de Avernus, eles são literalmente céu e inferno ou apenas masmorras subterrânea e aérea? Talvez flutuando

As far as I can tell lorewise the Avernus cathedral is a place where multiple worlds touch. It is not literally heaven and literally hell but you are literally going to a different world with a heaven-like and hell-like characteristics.

As far as I can tell lorewise the Avernus cathedral is a place where multiple worlds touch. It is not literally heaven and literally hell but you are literally going to a different world with a heaven-like and hell-like characteristics.
When it's in the sky dimension you can see Nosgoth down there, so I thought it could be a floating dungeon

I think it is more of a parallel world like the spectral realm is in the later games but different from the spectral realm. I might be wrong.