Danteu

Ripe
Feb 9, 2021
I think having a continue source of revenue through cosmetics is a good idea for a free to play game. I also think inventory space should be as a premium feature (as long as the base inventory space is adequate). Another good idea of cosmetic would be particle effects or aura's around the player characters. Instead of going the tacky route like say FFXIV or other MMORPG's with angelic or demonic wings we could go with particle effects and auras as a premium feature. Could even do outlines of player characters in different effects as a status symbol for prestige in the game.

An example of an aura/outline would be a transitioning or pulsing outline with minor particle effects.

This is close to the idea I have in mind for aura's being a premium feature, the outline would be animated with slight particle effects.
Where it's blue you could have a scrolling effect that causes the entire outline to appear animated.
1613133679353.png

This would be a premium feature that would encourage other players to purchase them for clout, meaning they could have similar appearances unlockable through hard pve content but the premium versions would always look slightly better or have better particle effects.

Last edited:
Solution
Thank you for this suggestion. Not sure how we will go on this one. This is getting deep into the design of the game and arguably falls into the pay-to-play category which we plan to avoid at all costs. So currently, our position that inventory slots cannot be purchased.
Thank you for this suggestion. Not sure how we will go on this one. This is getting deep into the design of the game and arguably falls into the pay-to-play category which we plan to avoid at all costs. So currently, our position that inventory slots cannot be purchased.

• Happy
  • Winner
Reactions: Meta and Golden Xan
Solution