How often do you want to see our streams? Are they too long? Too short? We want to hear from you!

• Total voters
I like it as it currently is right now :) 4 streams a month, around 45 min to 65 minutes.

As I said in the stream:
Wyverntamer in the stream said:
I love the different streams, the lore streams with Jack, Mike and Xan keep us lore nerds happy. The Brushes keep the art people happy and can show great progress! The Chains allow us to check up on how Denis is doing and the big reveals are also a thing that happens, I guess.

I love the current way it is done, with the streams not really taking too long, and they are at a convenient time.

I prefer that you keep streaming every week, I cant touch the game so I at least want to hear about it.
MOD MERGE
I think end of week would be more convenient for some, I am PST so I cant always watch live.
MOD MERGE
If people cant keep up with the stream release a follow up debrief episode, 10-15 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the best streams involved showing concept art. In the future I would like to see more in game models and animations for each playable undead. The concept art is so invigorating that seeing it come to life in game would be very exciting. Perhaps the announcement or countdown to when we can expect to see in game footage like a teaser trailer.

Reactions: Barkingworm
I myself really like getting a weekly dose of Deadhaus Sonata. I like the fact that the Deadhaus team keeps its community in the loop with development, reveals, and discussions. In short, I myself wouldn't change anything. I think the weekly streams go a long way towards satisfying those of us who openly wish Deadhaus Sonata were releasing tomorrow.

I am personally interested in what the game is and in what the community does. Art and lore streams can be interesting but the drip-feed of really limited amount of content and the attempt to generate hype around it is tiring hence why I stopped viewing most of the weekly streams live and some of them I am ignoring altogether.

I voted the third option since it is the closer to my tastes.

I don't mind either if things stay the same as now, however maybe streams could be made more "dense" and meaningfull just dropping them evey two weeks instead of one.

To make up with this you could make them a bit longer (for example 90 minutes instead of 50 or 60) and unify them into something like this:

. Lore of the dead toghether with Brushes with death where X piece of lore is discussed both in narrative and art direction.

. Chains of truth and reveal of the week, something new is revealed and maybe Danis can chat a bit about it in terms of inspirations or just taking more time answering the questions from the community (possibly also some from the forum that never were answered).