Prophet
Magus
Vampire Scholar
Harbinger
Dec 26, 2017
Niagara, Ontario. Canada
deadhaussonata.com
Hi Everyone,

We are happy to announce that we will be allowing people to stream and talk about the demo starting June 1st, 2022!

We request that you remind viewers that this is not the full game but Pre-Alpha Combat Demo while streaming.

Enjoy and happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Denis

Excellent news, hopefully this can help increase the publicity and excitement for the game :D

• Funny
Reactions: Denis Dyack
We are happy to announce that we will be allowing people to stream and talk about the demo starting June 1st, 2022!
Is this regarding specific time zones, as in I'm in the +1 would I be able to stream / talk to people about the demo the moment it hits 00.00 ( midnight ) in my time zone, or do I have to wait several hours for the USA/Canada time zone to catch up?

Is this regarding specific time zones, as in I'm in the +1 would I be able to stream / talk to people about the demo the moment it hits 00.00 ( midnight ) in my time zone, or do I have to wait several hours for the USA/Canada time zone to catch up?
Yes, you can use your local timezone if you feel up to streaming at midnight! :)

Yes, you can use your local timezone if you feel up to streaming at midnight! :)
Thanks for the quick reply, Just wanted to make sure I would not be in breach of the NDA.

Reactions: Denis Dyack