Grim Scribe
Prophet
Magus
Vampire Scholar
Harbinger
Mar 30, 2020
www.twitch.tv
Greetings all,
We would like your feedback as to what kind of finishing moves you would like to see added to the game for the Vampire Class.

Once we have a few good suggestions we can open up a POLL and you get to decide which ones may be included in the game.

So let us know below what you would like to see.

This is for the Vampire only, we will be doing this for the other classes as they come along.

1: Punching your hand through the face of an enemy and then holding up his limp body for a second before pulling the hand out again and have the body fall lifeless to the floor. ( Gore galore )

2: Punching your hand through the chest of an enemy, grabbing his spine and crushing it, then tossing the body to the side like you would discard a sack of potatoes.

3: Chopping the head clean off the neck with an inhuman speed only a Vampire could posses.

4: Punching your hand through the chest and out the back of an enemy, while grabbing his heart, then squishing it so hard it explodes in a cascade of blood and gore, then pulling out the hand and have the Vampire lick the blood of the hand.

Last edited:
@Temuldjin all I see if fatalities lol.
@Varik Keldun I love the idea of tarot card specific finishers.

My thought is this:
Viktor grabs onto an enemy, then force shifts into another realm with said enemy, resulting in them being killed in whichever realm. If magick then ripped apart by ethereal specters, if the essential burst into green fire melting their flesh from their bones doomed to walk the realm in torment.
(If this was tarot specific I would imagine it would be a card that allows the vampire to shift freely rather than at low health points)

This would be like a double finisher,
Grab an enemy using them to plunge their weapon into another guy, crack their heads together then drain their blood as they fall to the ground

Reactions: Denis Dyack
I mean, there has to be some executions for the Ghoul where they eat their opponent. There's definitely a sliding scale of how grisly this could/should be, but at the very least I imagine it should take more than one bite. I leave it to the discretion of the creators how much screaming and struggling during the execution the victim will produce. I will say though - the sounds it makes while it happens should haunt you.

Last edited:
Considering the Frankenstein nature of wights, it also might be pretty cool for them to have an execution where they "harvest" new parts to replace damaged ones. I can understand this would be a significant graphical challenge since the body parts of any given humanoid probably won't match the generic swappable parts of the wight class, but there could be ways to imply it.

Example being the wight removes one of its own damaged body parts, pan away while the sounds of ripping and tearing happen, pan back to see the foe dismembered and the wight attaching a new arm/etc.

• In Love
Reactions: Temuldjin
Vampire - Grabs enemy and bites their neck viciously, when the vampire pulls back the head pops off and the body staggers around for a few seconds before ragdolling to the ground.

PC lifts the enemy above their head and rips them apart as they get showered in blood.

While in mist form the vampire flows into the opponent, returning to their solid form from within and causing the opponent’s body to split or burst apart

Edit, just realized someone beat me to it

Last edited:
Vampire uses blood bending to channel all of the opponent’s blood into their shoulders, knees, and neck, causing them to become engorged until they explode from the pressure and effectively quartering the opponent

Reactions: Temuldjin