BimmerRu

Newly Dead
Nov 10, 2021
St.Petersburg
In future, can you pay not only in $ for support pack? And will prices change depending on the country? Like on steam? Prices on steam for most games cheaper in my country. And ability to pay in national money. Sorry for my bad English. Like the concept of Deadhaus, and a great fan of all lok games.

Last edited:
In future, can you pay not only in $ for support pack? And will prices change depending on the country? Like on steam? Prices on steam for most games cheaper in my country. And ability to pay in national money. Sorry for my bad English. Like the concept of Deadhaus, and a great fan of all lok games.
Welcome to the community @BimmerRu! Thanks for the kind words about Deadhaus, and no worries about the bad English. It's my first language, at I am not the best at it either. ;)

Not yet, sorry about this. When we start selling on Steam, yes - this will likely be three months before the launch of the First Age (this is within the Steam rules of monetization). We had this setup previously with Xsolla, but we have many complaints about that system, so right now, we migrated our payment system to Stripe. We can bring it back as an alternative payment to Stripe in the future.

We will look into this matter further and see if we can do it.

Thank you for the feedback - it is much appreciated!

• Informative
Reactions: Temuldjin
Thank you for answer. Don't think I trying to get support pack cheaper or something, just if for example steam was selling all games in $, without country prices, I think many in my place and I'm too, have shorter list of games in our accounts because $ prices will make them x1.5 and sometimes x2 expensive. Thank you again, I'll be your supporter one day) so much love for story you once created.

Thank you for answer. Don't think I trying to get support pack cheaper or something, just if for example steam was selling all games in $, without country prices, I think many in my place and I'm too, have shorter list of games in our accounts because $ prices will make them x1.5 and sometimes x2 expensive. Thank you again, I'll be your supporter one day) so much love for story you once created.
My pleasure! Yes, I understand you are not looking for cheaper prices, just the ability to buy packs in local currency. This makes sense, and something we want to support and we will try to get it supported.

In steam this is automatic, on our site it is a little more challenging.

Thank you for your support!

• Informative
Reactions: Temuldjin