Due to overwhelming demand, we have decided to remove our timeline restrictions for adoption! Whether you adopted a cat yesterday or 10+ years ago, we appreciate giving your furry friend a forever home! Remember to tweet your friend with #CatsofDHS, DM us proof of adoption and we’ll give you a copy of your friend in Deadhaus Sonata!

It's been far too long for a receipt if I ever had one, but I never miss an opportunity to share my 2 boys, they'd been in the shelter for far too long because they needed to be adopted together and were pretty grumpy, but we've had them for 10 years now and they're not grumpy any more :)
On the right is their little "sister" who wasn't adopted but was too pretty to resist.

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    885.1 KB · Views: 2
It's been far too long for a receipt if I ever had one, but I never miss an opportunity to share my 2 boys, they'd been in the shelter for far too long because they needed to be adopted together and were pretty grumpy, but we've had them for 10 years now and they're not grumpy any more :)
On the right is their little "sister" who wasn't adopted but was too pretty to resist.
The badge is yours! :)

Way back in the olden time of 2012 back when I still lived with my parents we adopted a 2 year old doggo from an abusive home named Ina, she was so shy back then, it took her several days before she even dared to go in the house (it was during the summer and even at night it was +12 degrees Celsius and the whole garden was fenced in so she was never in any danger, sadly do to her experienced she perceived almost any movement as threatening so she kept running away, it took many, many days before she accepted scratchiest, scratchiest, pets and pats.

She entered a very loving home and she is still there today, even though her 12'th birthday is just around the corner, which is a rare age for her breed (dogs of that size usually only get to be 7-10 years old)

Attachments

• Ina.jpg
    Ina.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 4
  • Ina 2.jpg
    Ina 2.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Siiron