Long Dead
Herald of the Dead
Immemorial
Malleus Monday
OG 2020
Old World
Harbinger
Nov 8, 2020
One of the things I'd like to strongly suggest you steal is the "tennogen skin" idea from warframe.

Given that this game is entirely cosmetically driven, this style of program allows partnership with community members while increasing revenues for Apocalypse and thus encouraging the devs to spend more time developing the game rather than just skins and letting users create a lot of cool skins they'd like to see.

I can say logistically this does require a department head to:
develop and maintain specs/guidelines
manage/guide the creators and their payments
hand select content
maintain implemented artworks with changing tech frameworks

The good news is, 99% of this is already laid out for you regarding specs. Obviously you'd need to tailor the guidelines to work with what you want but they kind have all the groundwork laid as a template.

Last edited:
I do like the tennogen idea for Warframe. I wish more companies did that in some way.
However I wouldnt say this game is "entirely cosmetically driven".

Im not sure where that idea comes from as its clearly a story driven and environmentally driven game.

They already have commented on User generated content. From not only cosmetics, but also levels and dungeons. In short, players can do both and be paid for doing it if I recall correctly.

Reactions: klokwerkaos
They already have commented on User generated content. From not only cosmetics, but also levels and dungeons. In short, players can do both and be paid for doing it if I recall correctly.
Thanks for that info! do you have any links to source by chance so I can see that a bit more up close to pick apart? I haven't run across anything like that yet :)

Thanks for that info! do you have any links to source by chance so I can see that a bit more up close to pick apart? I haven't run across anything like that yet :)
You can probably look back in the Ask a dev channel on the discord. Many of the questions you've made forum posts about have already been answered several times in it. If not there then there are the past streams. I'm currently trying to catch up on some sleep so I can't really remember which source it was. But I do remember Denis did confirm it.

You can probably look back in the Ask a dev channel on the discord. Many of the questions you've made forum posts about have already been answered several times in it. If not there then there are the past streams. I'm currently trying to catch up on some sleep so I can't really remember which source it was. But I do remember Denis did confirm it.
Gotcha, thanks I've been picking through it as quick as I can, but there's a lot :) thanks though, I'll check there