TheUnspoken

Ripe
Ashen_Ring
Zorins Treat
Harbinger
Oct 31, 2021
I'm not quite sure what the vampire is doing when he opens up his combo attacks, but I do feel like there's a much better alternative that would appeal to all Blood Omen fans. We seen Kain turn into dozens of bats, had those amazing first person videos of him flying. Why not change the blood or whatever he is sliding in to attack an enemy on to the vampire dissolving into a number of bats and closing the gap?

Reactions: Livin and Meta
This sounds like one of the early concept videos. Pre O3DE, most if not all of that stuff were scrapped. They were placeholders and concept proofs.

Really early stuff - still be coming but much advanced

Another good summary video - still really early:

@TheUnspoken - welcome to the community and we appreciate your support! Please let us know what you think - I know these are very old now.

Last edited:
@Denis Dyack, you have no idea how hyped I am for this. I totally see how you blended the story and diablo-like gameplay. The moment I found out about the game, I bought it. I cannot wait to see where you guys plan to take this. I mean, Blood Omen shifted my world view on horror and vampires. So, since we're on the topic, are vampires gonna have vanity items to change hair color? And you know you guys have to include Bone Armor and Iron Armor! lol

@Denis Dyack, you have no idea how hyped I am for this. I totally see how you blended the story and diablo-like gameplay. The moment I found out about the game, I bought it. I cannot wait to see where you guys plan to take this. I mean, Blood Omen shifted my world view on horror and vampires. So, since we're on the topic, are vampires gonna have vanity items to change hair color? And you know you guys have to include Bone Armor and Iron Armor! lol
Thank you for the kind words. We are honored to have you on board! :)

Yes, and Yes are the simple answers, but expect much more, much more - we are introducing some radical concepts that combine these aspects with narrative - we cannot wait to see the reaction!

Good. I wore Bone Armor just because it looked so damn cool. I know, the Wraith armor was the best, but nope. I wanted to walk around in the bones of my enemies. That cleared up so much for me. The videos, I mean.

I've been keeping up on interviews you did in magazines and you said you wouldn't have taken it in the direction Eidos did. And considering I made my wife sit down and play the entire game when it came out on GoG, we're both waiting with such anticipation for what you're planning. It looks stunning already.

Just as long as we don't run into Hash'Ak'Gik. Dude is totally biting off my name. Get it?! Vampire.. bite.. Yeah. I'll shut up.

It's great to have you back at the helm and we cannot wait!

And don't think I didn't notice the Twin Axe spin attack that Kain used in blood omen! So many amazing callback. This is the only game I've been giddy for since.. Cyberpunk and that was a major letdown. But what you showed in those videos is absolutely awe-inspiring.

Reactions: Golden Xan