Thomas Cutov

Ancient
Mallius Odium
2nd Age
Zorins Treat
Old World
Harbinger
Jan 16, 2021
Was thinking of cosmetics for the bat and wolf form. Vampires in lore have other animals as forms they take: cats, rats, owls, ravens, ect. Was thinking could make for a good revenue to sale reskin cosmetics for the animal forms, possibly even in different colors ( or could just sale color variants of bat and wolf).

Reactions: Varik Keldun
Was thinking of cosmetics for the bat and wolf form. Vampires in lore have other animals as forms they take: cats, rats, owls, ravens, ect. Was thinking could make for a good revenue to sale reskin cosmetics for the animal forms, possibly even in different colors ( or could just sale color variants of bat and wolf).
well bat, wolf, and dracoliche are confirmed transformations for the vampire there was also a very strong suggestion from Denis that there would be a bear form as well.

as far as skins are concerned this has been brought up before when they talked about the skill system and possible harder to get variants of skills which could possibly have other skins attached to them, so this idea is not to far off of things currently planned.

well bat, wolf, and dracoliche are confirmed transformations for the vampire there was also a very strong suggestion from Denis that there would be a bear form as well.

as far as skins are concerned this has been brought up before when they talked about the skill system and possible harder to get variants of skills which could possibly have other skins attached to them, so this idea is not to far off of things currently planned.
Bear sounds cool, My online mate would love bear form. Herd of the draco liche form which I'd diff have to explore as I like dragons. Good to know it's soemthing they be working on, diff looking forward to what they come up with, but I'll cross my fingers for an owl reskin, I like owls XD. Secret of Nym comes to mind, that was one creepy owl.

On the last stream that aired 30/03/2022: It was confirmed that you could customise the color scheme or your forms.

Take the Werewolf form as an example:

Player 1 want's his Werewolf forms fur to be Brown.
Player 2 want's his Werewolf forms fur to be Grey.
Player 3 want's his Werewolf forms fur to be Pitch black.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thomas Cutov