Thaloriel

Ripe
OG 2020
Oct 21, 2020
Brazil
Eu perguntei em uma transmissão do youtube, mas eles erraram, eles pensaram que eu perguntei se um amigo poderia viajar na transformada. O que eu realmente quero saber é: os jogadores serão capazes de voar / explorar o mundo na forma de um homem-morcego

• Agree
Reactions: Denis Dyack
@Thaloriel, I think you may be using your browser's auto-translation feature and you're writing in Portuguese. Most people won't be able to understand you like this. :)

I don't know what parameters govern the Vampire's transformations, such as if it is a time-limited ability, but they have said that the Werebat, along with other flying creatures, will be able to fly freely. If we can transform and move about in a free open world, then you should be able to explore it in flight, at least within the transformation's restrictions.

Reactions: Thaloriel
@Thaloriel, I think you may be using your browser's auto-translation feature and you're writing in Portuguese. Most people won't be able to understand you like this. :)

I don't know what parameters govern the Vampire's transformations, such as if it is a time-limited ability, but they have said that the Werebat, along with other flying creatures, will be able to fly freely. If we can transform and move about in a free open world, then you should be able to explore it in flight, at least within the transformation's restrictions.
Ah, Sorry, idk the translator are turning The posts tô portuguese again. I'm using The translator 'cause idk How to use some words and rules of english language, I am from Brazil, now I'm writing without it, so sorry if something is wrong

No problem at all. We've got a few Brazilian players around here as well, including myself, so I was able to understand you.

If you want to keep posting in Portuguese, I don't think anyone would be against that, but it would be good to still add an English translation at least to allow others to keep up.

Your other post about the
Balance Guardian was also in PTBR.

unless Denis and / or the other devs say English only - post in whatever language ya want.... Google translate works well enough to understand at least most of what people are trying to say... i know its not 100% accurate but that usually does not matter. it's what I used to read your other posts @Thaloriel