Long Dead
Herald of the Dead
Immemorial
Malleus Monday
OG 2020
Old World
Harbinger
Nov 8, 2020
Are we going to see stuff like crafting systems, houses (I think this fits better than guild/clan since they likely encompass a variety of undead types), games participation (gwent equivalent, or maybe a tarot reading that might provide a random buff of debuff for a day, possible guaranteed "random" encounter in the next 1 hour of play) that sort of stuff?

Solution
Are we going to see stuff like crafting systems, houses (I think this fits better than guild/clan since they likely encompass a variety of undead types), games participation (gwent equivalent, or maybe a tarot reading that might provide a random buff of debuff for a day, possible guaranteed "random" encounter in the next 1 hour of play) that sort of stuff?
  • Housing
  • Crafting
  • Guilds
  • Politics
  • Games
  • Gladiatorial Arenas
  • Probably a lot more to come
  • Housing
  • Crafting
  • Guilds
  • Politics
  • Games
  • Gladiatorial Arenas
  • Probably a lot more to come

Solution