What are currently playing?

Golden Xan

Long Dead
Mallius Odium
Ageless
Vampire Scholar
Mar 30, 2019
Currently not playing anything in particular with dedication, but I like to spend some time talking and playing The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-earth 2 - The Rise of the Witch King in skirmishes with my friend.

SoDangeresque

Ripe
Havoc And Malice
Ageless
Nov 22, 2019
After some time, I'm finally getting into Yeehaw Skyrim!
Takes me back to all the Louis L'amour books my Dad used to read :)
geDmmMJ8YHFuGoxqJpgTcK-320-80.jpg

Mar 31, 2019
I've been playing Shadowman 64 and its probably one of the most Gothic game on the console. Its almost pre-ED, but i'd say the gameplay is closer to a zelda or metroid game. Some of the chants and sounds are probably royalty free stuff that was also used in ED.

Eventually I need to get the PC version running. Someone made HD textures and the pc version overall is a generation ahead from the N64 version lol

derula

Herr Pfannkuchen
Eternal Champion
Feb 21, 2018
I have discovered the Yakuza series a while ago (I never had a PlayStation) and am currently playing Yakuza 0 on PC. I was so impressed by it that I bought Yakuza Kiwami 1 and 2 as well, so at my pace it'll be a while. By the time I'm done, there may already be one or two new PC ports from the series.

Before that, I was playing Life is Strange 2. A huge fan of the first Life is Strange, I found 2 much less impactful. I couldn't identify with the characters nearly as well.

Varik Keldun

Decayed
Mallius Odium
Cat Adopter
Ageless
Vampire Scholar
Jan 10, 2020
Michigan
www.twitch.tv
i ended up buying warhammer total war 1 so its between fighting the living as the vampire court and Super Mario Maker 2 on the switch for me :D

Sailor Midgard

Ripe
Mallius Odium
Cat Adopter
Ageless
Vampire Scholar
Jan 23, 2020
Doom Eternal and To Human have become my current obsessions with a bit of Dragon Quest Builders thrown in to relax.