Witness my forum thread necromancy

Anyone been getting into GTFO at all? Been playing it with a buddy since release. It's good spoops.

Witness my forum thread necromancy

Anyone been getting into GTFO at all? Been playing it with a buddy since release. It's good spoops.
can't say i have, what do you like the most about it?

A friend dragged me in to playing Dying light 2.

what do you like the most about it?
They've actually managed to make it feel like a horror game imo. There are so many of these 4vE "Left 4 Dead like" games that have horror elements in them, but are straight up little action fests. In GTFO the enemies actually feel dangerous and speed running isn't really rewarded.

For my Sins's lately I have been hooked on Century: Age of Ashes. Been trying other stuff while waiting for Elden Ring but there has been something great about the gameplay loop with it that keeps drawing me back in.

Reactions: Temuldjin
I am playing Nobody Saves The World and it is great.

I'm playing Middle Earth Shadow of War :D

I think I know what I'm playing next.

uuY7sDg.jpg

Seems to run without problem, that being said I haven't put my original disc in a console in a stupid amount of time so I can't really compare it to how it runs on the OG.

• Informative
Seems to run without problem, that being said I haven't put my original disc in a console in a stupid amount of time so I can't really compare it to how it runs on the OG.
If you end up comparing, then definitely compare it after you have checked with the disk, that Nostalgia Fog that really mess with the actual quality/stability of the product when you have to compare it how it actually is vs how you remember it / nostalgia goggles.

For anyone interested, World Of Warships is free right now on Steam :)

Not sure if trolling or serious.
futurama.0.jpg

Not sure if trolling or serious.
View attachment 1251
I guess I could have worded that better, they are doing some sort of promo, where they are giving out one of the DLC's for free ( other than the starter pack that is already free ) to try and get more players.

Reactions: Faceless Mike
Monthly update:

I've been playing a lot of Destiny 2 lately and a little smidge of Killing Floor 2 and PUBG with a few mates :)

Anyone looking for a short game with atmosphere should check out Scorn. It is kind of a walking sim but the art and design is worth a trip. Also has some interesting puzzles and body horror. Got to play it for free with Gamepass.

Anyone looking for a short game with atmosphere should check out Scorn. It is kind of a walking sim but the art and design is worth a trip. Also has some interesting puzzles and body horror. Got to play it for free with Gamepass.
yeah I played it and agree, Really enjoyed the visuals

• Useful
Good to know you guys, thanks for the recommendation :)