First class you'll play

• Total voters
Vampire would naturally be a first choice of mine and develop with me, not to say I wouldn't try the other classes either!

Reactions: Denis Dyack
I love a fast-paced DPS type and I'm not sure yet if that will be Banshee or Ghoul, but those are my current top picks!

I love a fast-paced DPS type and I'm not sure yet if that will be Banshee or Ghoul, but those are my current top picks!
its been mentioned that the Vampire is going to be the fastest of them all - if your looking for FAST, of course everything is subject to change at this point in time.

Either Liche or Wraith.
Never have I played a game that even entertained the idea of being able to play either of these. While there are a number of games that allow the option of —or are centered around— playing a Vampire. It's the only option ever given when playing an undead. So while Liche and Wraith will be my first choices, I'll inevitably play all of them, with Vampire being the last.

So far I like what I see with the Wraith class, Vampire is a nice close second though. I might change my mind as development moves forward.

Obviously Vampire will win with how many LoK fans are here lol

Personally I'll pick Wraith first. Aside from Legacy of Kain, Wraith: the Oblivion (alongside Vampire: the Masquerade) really influenced me when it comes to undead in fiction, and writing in general, ghosts are just really cool to me.

I also like the concept of being a wispy, incorporeal sad thing compared to the decadence (the second coolest part) of vampires in usual fiction. Maybe banshees and wights will be similar or better, but for now it's wraith

ALSO I like how varied they look across fiction. Best example being the eternal debate of legs vs no legs

Leaning Vampire because I've got some lore I wanna establish in the first age, but honestly all the classes so far sound pretty rad.

Reactions: Vathek