2020_Community.png

We're celebrating the season by giving all of our forum members and email subscribers a free gift! That means you!

To receive this gift you must be a member of our forum before January 1, 2021. Join today!
REGISTER HERE

Already registered? Sit back and enjoy a 100 Platinum bonus to your Deadhaus Sonata account and the Community badge on our forum.

What's new?

Darker Art Direction. Vampires, Revenants...

Check out our art reveal live stream again or for the first time!
WATCH ON YOUTUBE

Modulate Voice Skinning Demo
Our live stream where we demonstrate Modulate’s awesome voice skinning technology!
WATCH ON YOUTUBE

Radio Play Playlist
Bookmark this playlist on YouTube to stay updated on the latest radio plays.
BOOKMARK ON YOUTUBE

A
Yes, I just had issues with my password, but it was my fault.
Now, I'm just trying to see if I had any Forum Badges, but I don't see anything.
From what I can see you have Malleus Monday and also Community badges. :)

Our pleasure! We appreciate your support and look forward to the New Year with you!
Thanks for the positivity, Denis. I am glad you appreciate my support and I am looking forward towards what's in store for the game in the coming New Year. You and your team have been doing an excellent job in world-building for Deadhaus Sonata; I really enjoy reading the story tidbits on the home page and in the explore section. I hope to keep myself posted for all the cool things expected on the world of Deadhaus as much as possible. :)(y)