1618760579663.pngThis thread is used exclusively to track what articles are ready for curation. Once curated, articles will be categorized and published on the DHS World Anvil page.

For instructions on how to become a Writer and contribute your own articles, visit the User Submissions for DHS World Anvil thread.

Below, post your article title and category when it is ready to be curated. If approved, your article will be published.
Once published, your article cannot be edited, so make sure to submit the final version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I submitted a quick piece about the Banshee under the characters category! At least I hope I submitted it correctly. It still lets me edit it thought. Let me know if I did it wrong I have no idea what I'm doing. Also uhhh sorry If I submitted it like four times. The button did not do what I thought it would do and then I kept adding more stuff.

I thought it might be interesting to come at the Banshee from an angle of her not having any information or know why she's there- as the player will be doing in the game. It's called "Banshee- The Threads of Fate."

• Agree
Reactions: Golden Xan
@shinybri Awesome! You can edit your article up to the point it is published. Afterwards, it can only be re-edited if it is removed from the site, first, but that will require it to be curated again. Also remember to save your work on your device. If you want to add the image you were asking about to the article first, you can do that and just let me know when you are done.

Changing the status of the article from WIP to Done is mostly an organizational feature, you only really notify me it's ready for submission by informing me on this thread.

Reactions: shinybri
I have submitted my piece about the creation of a wight.
Wight - A Slow Awakening. It's a character piece.

• Agree
@Golden Xan I have submitted Cost of Attrition, ready for your judgements. A little post-battle piece with a vampire focus in a off sided battlefield near the Dead Dreamer's Spine. Hoping to the Gods I am doing to this right. Other than that, I hope you enjoy the read from the early hours!

• Agree
Submitted a Revenant Tarot Card in Items Miscellaneous called Silver Coffin Nail

• Agree
Submitted a Ghoul piece from the perspective of the spirit that gives the ghoul its powers. It's Heartbeat.

• Agree
Submitted two pieces
"Blood Maidens of the Red Lady" under organizations
"Highgate Fortress" under generic article

• Agree
submitted a poem based on a lords paranoia titled "Paranoia or True Fear?" under generic articles

• Agree
Submitted a Military Conflict Article called Deadwood

• Agree
Hello~~
Finally finished my article The Account of Dr. Leopold Narret in the Prose category (I hope that's the correct category, please move if it's wrong).

• Agree
Submitted a couple of short poems (inspired by the class descriptions) under prose:
The Revenant's Howl
The Wraith's Lament

• Agree
just submitted my piece. The Inquisitor.

• Agree
Howdy, my first article is up for your perusal. It's called "Our Strength" and it's a Personal Journal entry.
Hope ya like it. Sorry if I missed any errors--I proof read it over once but I've missed small things before in stuff I've written, too.

• Agree
hey xan i just submitted another poem titled "Confessions of a Wraith"

• Agree
"Fragment of A Forbidden Truth" - Journal, Personal

Sorry, I forgot to put this here after I finalized it. Thanks for reminding me, Xan. :oops:

• Agree
I have submitted part 2 for Banshee - The Threads of Fate :)