KoruptDawg

Decayed
Risen
Immemorial
OG 2020
Old World
Harbinger
Aug 7, 2020
Wasn't sure where else to stick this, and the General Forums seemed like the best spot. Just wanted to get this out there.

I don't know about everyone else, but every now and pretty often, I find myself really wanting to play as an undead. So much so that it keeps me awake, fantasizing about it.

I just want to be a skeleton, wandering about, doing my thing, but have the game actually recognise me as an undead; mechanically and gameplay-wise.

Sadly, only two such games really exist. Divinity: Original Sin II and The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (with mods). Divinity provides the recognition and some gameplay, while Skyrim provides the freedom to wander about, doing what I please. Unfortunately, Divinity's gameplay is directly linked to its story and is always moving forward. Meaning that you'll eventually run out of things to do and have to continue the story. Whereas Skyrim, while allowing me to just mill about, doing whatever almost indefinitely, doesn't provide the gameplay recognition of being undead. (mod limitations on PS4 doesn't help either)

Thus I have a deep yearning for undeath, and a great anticipation for DeadHaus: Sonata. I only wish it could come sooner...

Anyone else feel this deep yearning? This want to truly emulate undeath?