Alignment for First Undead you play

• Total voters
Alright I’m going to consider let’s say it’s 3rd Age and all the classes are released. I voted vampire naturally BUT I’m very eager to try Liche or Revenant as the two main classes I normally run in RPGs are Wizards or Warriors/Barbarians. I love love love the Rogue/Thief archetype but I always find them rather useless in RPGs. Unless you are a Master Thief with a voice as smooth as butter and named Garrett you’re ish out of luck normally.

Well, my character already exists, along with a life story and like a 4 generation line of ancestry. I'm pretty sure she's a wraith, but final judgment on that will be after wight reveal.

However, she will have a banshee friend, right, @shinybri?

Definitely a liche, in case that wasn't obvious by now.

Reactions: Apocalypse
Wight when it is available, but before that... Probably the Revenant honestly.

I'm shocked to see no ghouls turn up yet. Where you guys at?! Ghoul might be my 2nd so come on where's that ghoul hype!

The first age is only Vampire, Revenant, and Wraith correct? I guess with those three I'd be torn between Vampire and Wraith, since my top two Banshee and Ghoul aren't available yet. I have to give that more thought.

I'm shocked to see no ghouls turn up yet. Where you guys at?! Ghoul might be my 2nd so come on where's that ghoul hype!
Sundowner probably isn't up yet, and he doesn't check the forums that often anyway, so it'll have to wait a while.
The first age is only Vampire, Revenant, and Wraith correct? I guess with those three I'd be torn between Vampire and Wraith, since my top two Banshee and Ghoul aren't available yet. I have to give that more thought.
As I understood it, Vampire, Revenant and Liche for the first age, with more being released throughout the two ages until the public release with the Third Age.

Pick : Ghoul
Reason : The flesh of my enemies shale be my armor, Their Bone's shale be my armaments, Their essence shale be my magicka

other reason "all hail the underdog!"

I am so sad to say that none of the classes seem that appealing for me at the moment. The art reveals have been consistently missing the mark for me. It is not horrific enough for me and it is not interesting enough for me. The lore stories, especially the recent ones, kind of do the same as they don't really show anything interesting about the classes - they are a look from the outside and they kind of make every one of those creatures sound like a generic monster. The class descriptions have some really interesting stuff in them but then I feel such a big disconnect between the art and this text that I cannot really get over it. If I have to go purely by description - the vampire seems like the obvious choice as he is the most versatile while everything else seems really specialized in terms of roles. I hope that changes when the RPG systems are actually revealed.

Can we change our votes afterwards? I still don't know anything about the Wight in order to choose.
Well, there will only be three classes available at first, so I would have to pick one of either of them, but I'd disconsider that when picking the options, of course. I'm struggling between Wraith, Liche and Vampire at the moment.

Can we change our votes afterwards? I still don't know anything about the Wight in order to choose.
Well, there will only be three classes available at first, so I would have to pick one of either of them, but I'd disconsider that when picking the options, of course. I'm struggling between Wraith, Liche and Vampire at the moment.
There is a change vote button after you finalize your vote.

• Informative
Reactions: Golden Xan
Nice. For now I will be voting on the Wraith, in this case.