New profile posts

Hiya Faceless. i have enjoyed watching you on the streaming events. i backed the revenant package a long time ago.
as you are an experienced streamer, if you could and have the time, perhaps give me some pointers on setting up streaming, assuming the twitch integration with lumberyard. i want to dive into this game deeply and perhaps stream my gameplay live as we all develop the game together in the first age.
Reactions: Faceless Mike
Faceless Mike
Faceless Mike
I'd be happy to. I am frequently available in the Deadhaus Discord of you want to reach out there to chat.
I just bought the Legacy Scholar package. I hope this pans out, it seems very interesting and exciting so far! I am interested in the included talking decapitated head!!! I hope he says hundreds of things. If that is unrealistic... then I just hope it's a lot, or something for key events and points in game! Regardless, it was a feature that just seemed too tempting for me.

"And upon those three lies was Elric's destiny to be built, for it is only about things which concern us most profoundly that we lie clearly and with profound conviction." - Michael Moorcock, Elric of Melnibone.​

As you can see, winning the lottery is much more likely than getting sick with any virus. It is important to be financially independent in these turbulent times.
As you can see, winning the lottery is much more likely than getting sick with any virus. It is important to be financially independent in these turbulent times.