Ageless
OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Dog Adopter
Magus
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 20, 2019
From what I recall we will each have a house to call home base and earlier there was a suggestion that each class could have a room of their own within it like the Munsters. What room in your house do you think each class belongs in now that they've all been revealed?

I'm thinking that the:
-Liche gets the study/library
-Vampire gets the living room
-Ghoul gets the kitchen or dining room
-Banshee gets the conservatory
-Revenant gets the armory
-Wraith gets the dungeon/torture chamber
-Wight gets the garage/workshop

What do you envision?

Reactions: Big Haddy
I opened this thread ready to make suggestions just to find that I already agree with what you already posted!

Though personally I feel the vampires could stay in the pantry away from sight

Reactions: Livin
I agree with this list except for the vampire. First of all no one wants the living room this is the house of the dead. Unless living room is another name for the pantry where we store the captives.

But I would see the Vampire in a basement situation as the coffin needs to be in the dirt. Or go the other extreme and he would take the Belfry. Maybe no bells but be in a high tower to oversee the land and a great launchpad to take flight in his bat form.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Livin
I agree with this list except for the vampire. First of all no one wants the living room this is the house of the dead. Unless living room is another name for the pantry where we store the captives.

But I would see the Vampire in a basement situation as the coffin needs to be in the dirt. Or go the other extreme and he would take the Belfry. Maybe no bells but be in a high tower to oversee the land and a great launchpad to take flight in his bat form.
Yes that was a poor choice of words on my part, perhaps lounge or parlor would be more appropriate. I assumed in a house full of different undead that the vampire would naturally be the best choice as the host, making the place to relax and socialize their natural environment. To keep things macabre this area could resemble the place where funeral wakes occur, explaining why the coffin is in the room. I'm unaware if there is a name for the room where wakes occur but if there is then that might be the best option.

As for the basement, that is where the dungeon/torture room is for the wraith. Although I'm sure they could share the space, the vampire getting the dungeon with the wraith complaining about the prisoners ending up dead before they have a chance to torture them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Gryphon