matt225022

Ripe
Havoc And Malice
Players Playing Bloodbath Demo
Old World
Harbinger
Jul 13, 2021
I will sugest a path of death that brings you back through each realm in reverse order after you run out of life in the last the last shall become the first. In this way the player will be given as I vision it as a heart beat back into life or a second chance at life. However if they die again in the realm they are strongest in they are dead. If they are susessful at fighting their way back to their top realm before they die in their last what will the reward be for doing so? Well this is where the creatures come in. Perhapse after killing a creature in each realm the player receives a buff for doing so. Which is more of a balance than a buff. This should be enough to get them back to fight the stronger creatures in the next realm as they go deeper.

I belive each realm should have unique creatures that rule their realm. With you entering their realm you should feel of a threat or prey. It could also be interesting to see how these creatures could change their behaviour depending on what enters their realm. Physical based classes should be better off in the vitality realm and terrible in the essense realm. The realm creatures should get stronger as the class regresses. The result would be a struggle to keep alive and a futher step twoards death. With respect to gameplay as it should be most fun to stay in the realm you are strongest in so I see no moral issue with having it this way. This also adds a drive to hold up against a challenge which could be fun.

Reactions: Temuldjin
This is not a bad idea, it will properly needs some of fleshing out, tweaking to fit the current plan with the game, but overall it's not a bad idea :)