OG 2020
Grim Scribe
Prophet
Vampire Scholar
Harbinger
Jan 10, 2020
Michigan
www.twitch.tv
- The Videos! They were a small treat! like a candy bar, with BEANS!
- Was able to get it to run(barely) but still run on my 1050Ti
- The music transition from full blood lust to jumping into the ethereal plane the sound change is a nice touch.
- The TV in out bedroom gets **33.3ms** so that has to be some secret code for something!
- The mist dashing between enemies during danse macabre! nice change over the sliding going on during the O3DE demo.
- The skeleboys in the spectral realm - as basic as they are, they need to stay.

DISLIKE
- While in the ethereal plane lag jumps through the roof. debug shows it going from 30FPS to 10FPS
- Zorins Maw feels a bit clunky.

WOULD LIKE TO SEE
- Better explanation of skills. Maybe I missed it during the Wednesday stream but it took me quite a while to figure out how to exsanguinate from multiple enemies. (for those that do not know, hold the button longer is all you need to do.)
- At least 1 card to play with for the skill / leveling side of things.
- Wolf form (of course).
- Key config / mapping.
- Other attack combination possibilities like direction+attack or hold vs taping the button to add more variety.

OTHER THOUGHTS/CONCERNS
- As much as I like the looks for the different phases, I can't help but notice how similar the spectral realm looks to the Soul Reaver games. Not sure if it should be a major concern or not. But I would hate for another company to try to claim this game for such reasons.

-Noticed a big difference between self transition to ethereal state and being knocked into it. when you transition you get approx. 18 seconds of mist form. and can change back with just a sliver of health. if you get knocked into ethereal state your mana bar does not drain in the slightest and you have to get quite a bit of blood back before transitioning back

all I can think of for now.

Last edited:
This one just popped into my head so I thought I should add it.

UI Feature
- For Exsanguinate add a bar, dots, or some form of gauge/indicator that you could toggle on/off to help tell players how many enemies they could draw blood from.

some quick MS Paint examples! cause my art skills are 2000%
Breakpoint examples.png

Reactions: Temuldjin