Ageless
OG 2020
Zorins Treat
Dog Adopter
Magus
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 20, 2019
I'd heard the term golden tongues for the first time from the streams and to be honest I had to look up the definition. I know early on there was a back and forth over what the monetary currency of the game will be, at first it was bones (dice) and then platinum. I believe the goal was something unique and not representative of just deadhaus, since while deadhaus is the first it will not be the last. Platinum is fine but golden tongues feel like it would be a more unique choice and strictly tied to just one house.

Could golden tongues be considered or has it been considered as the games monetary currency?

Solution
We went with Platinum for the currency you purchase in the store because that is easiest for people to understand, but this is outside of the game world. Inside the game, the currency has not yet been determined.
We went with Platinum for the currency you purchase in the store because that is easiest for people to understand, but this is outside of the game world. Inside the game, the currency has not yet been determined.

Solution