Meta

Ancient
Herald of the Dead
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 16, 2021
Texas
Not gonna lie, pretty salty my suggestion was skipped lol
I dunno, maybe that means it's already been accepted by Apoc as one of the new tier rewards. Mine seemed like a pretty popular idea as well, after all. :unsure:

Reactions: Lowlife

Lowlife

Long Dead
Mallius Odium
Immemorial
Ageless
OG 2020
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 27, 2019
I dunno, maybe that means it's already been accepted by Apoc as one of the new tier rewards. Mine seemed like a pretty popular idea as well, after all. :unsure:

One can only hope but if not oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ill live hahahaha

Livin

Ancient
Herald of the Dead
Immemorial
Ageless
OG 2020
Dog Adopter
Magus
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 20, 2019
Sorry if it offends but this is inspired by the Bible stories of Samson. This would be a living scalp with growing hair that when worn will fuse onto you and enhance your strength at increasing increments as the hair gets longer. You can trim and style it at a cost of some of that strength or let it grow unchecked to the point where it covers your body like a cloak and even trailing behind you as it drags on the ground like a long cap in exchange for the increased strength.

Meta

Ancient
Herald of the Dead
Old World
Harbinger
Mar 16, 2021
Texas
enhance your strength
It's a neat idea, but it likely wouldn't make it as a Founder's/Supporter pack item because they're all supposed to be cosmetic or whimsical in nature, not big game-altering items (pay to win).

You might try suggesting it as a standalone item that can be found in the game, though, through World Anvil.

I like the idea. :)