okamino.

Ripe
Ashen_Ring
Harbinger
Mar 4, 2022
German, Neumüster/Kiel
So I been thinking about it for some time and it's really interesting who is The Ruler of Deadhaus? Is it this powerful warrior from ,,Of Nightmares'' audio, or is he just a really powerful being in Deadhaus? Or maybe the real lider is this being that created Banshees kind?
Anyone can answer?

Reactions: Mortis
So The game will have many "layers" of beings.
there are 6 Elder gods each controlling a point on the octaheadron
then you have the lesser gods / ascended types (this is where The Fetid Prince (the really powerful warrior) and the Leper would fit in.
The Leader / Ruler of Deadhaus is N'gaztak the guy who holds that big maul that has its own pocket dimension within...
then you got the smaller guys (you me and everyone else)
then you got Humans (they are food)

• Useful
Humanity as a food seems ok, considering that few hours ago we have discussed ,,human heads meat pies'' on Ghout Discord channel. Thanks for answering my question. Also, can you explain who created Banshees? Was it one Elder God or they can be made by every one of them? And how does Liches fit's they community? Are they seen as betrayers to Human race? Or they are looked down by other undead because they created/made themselves like that and wasn't originaly undead?

So we just know that The Fetid Prince struck deal with Otherworldly Entity and got powerful servants, or rather allays because I don't believe that those beings would entirely pledge they locality it the Prince in any possible way. I mean Banshee's here.
And are we able to gets some names for the 6 Elder God's? And I read those 2 pages beacause Banshee's, Liches, Wraiths and Ghoush are my favourite characters, but even then I'm finding this really difficult to bear the lack of inside into they stories, but I guess we will see the answers sooner or later.

Less struck a deal and more "Chosen" I would imagine. Also there is some argument for the idea of "pledging" as you mention and the aspects of "free will" though I imagine many of the dead working towards the same goal would find benefit in working together.

It would be really interesting to find out more about relations between other classes of undead. Like for example why Vampires hate Ghouls, or how Wraiths and Liches are seen by Banshee's. Would they react in some way to seeing living willingly accepting undead state(Still don't know much about creating or binding Wraith, cuz in Liches lore there's line that's say they can summon minions ,,or even wield otherworldly spirits as spectral ordinance." When we also know abouth Wraiths creation ritual using tortures to bind soul.).

So The game will have many "layers" of beings.
there are 6 Elder gods each controlling a point on the octaheadron
then you have the lesser gods / ascended types (this is where The Fetid Prince (the really powerful warrior) and the Leper would fit in.
The Leader / Ruler of Deadhaus is N'gaztak the guy who holds that big maul that has its own pocket dimension within...
then you got the smaller guys (you me and everyone else)
then you got Humans (they are food)
I think there would be another layer between N'gaztak and the little guy and those would be the faction rules like Lord Zorin and Keeva.