Due to overwhelming demand, we have decided to remove our timeline restrictions for adoption! Whether you adopted a cat yesterday or 10+ years ago, we appreciate giving your furry friend a forever home! Remember to tweet your friend with #CatsofDHS, DM us proof of adoption and we’ll give you a copy of your friend in Deadhaus Sonata!

It's been far too long for a receipt if I ever had one, but I never miss an opportunity to share my 2 boys, they'd been in the shelter for far too long because they needed to be adopted together and were pretty grumpy, but we've had them for 10 years now and they're not grumpy any more :)
On the right is their little "sister" who wasn't adopted but was too pretty to resist.

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    885.1 KB · Views: 2
It's been far too long for a receipt if I ever had one, but I never miss an opportunity to share my 2 boys, they'd been in the shelter for far too long because they needed to be adopted together and were pretty grumpy, but we've had them for 10 years now and they're not grumpy any more :)
On the right is their little "sister" who wasn't adopted but was too pretty to resist.
The badge is yours! :)